Saturday, March 20, 2010

Far From You

by. music for sale
and deep inside my heart

My world without you baby seems so cold
can't live without you baby I miss you so
I was a fool cause I know I was letting you go

It's not the distance baby that made me go
We never see each other and it made me know
I would give up all my life if you come home to me

Chorus
Baby I couldn't lie that I miss you so
you keep saying goodbye and I keep saying hello
Baby I realize that I love you more
each time

And I know it's your future and I understand
I can't be someone baby that you think I am


I just can't stand to be far away from you
I had my doubt will I couldn't wait for you
baby I made some mistakes but you know that is true

Back to chorus

Tonight I'll be wishing that you would come home to me
but you if you're not coming I just wanna let you see
baby I am not fine cause I want you back to me..2x
tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment