Tuesday, March 16, 2010

thanks for everything

thank you for everything..

It is the last message you send to me. I dont know what else to do.
maybe tomorrow we'll be ourselves before all this happened. I love you but sorry I can not choose you. as you expect. I really enjoy my status. single ladies.
I will never forget the first movie that I watch with you. Hari untuk amanda.

I wasn`t as capable of choosing like Amanda. I dont like to have Amanda establishment.

but I have a sincere love for you.
love is invincible ego

I`m very selfish.
you want while I feel sad. but I always want you,
and I am confused why today we can not together.

we are both full of adolescent ego
LOL! but it's reality.

I'm not amanda. and I can`t choose.
excuse me

but you should know
that I sincerely love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment