Saturday, August 2, 2014

0635


i love you to be honest.

i love when you try to make me laugh in any way such as telling jokes, being witty, being silly or even tickling me.

i love you smile at me, laugh at my jokes even if so silly.

i love you. when your act strange or silly to get my attention

i love you shoot a rubber band and throw a paper wad at me

i love you attempt to randomly start a conversation with me using conversation starters like “What’s up”, “Hey” or "So,…”

i love you find ways to be near me, around me, to spend time with me , to talk to me about anything.

i love when you share common hobbies and interest with me. talk about them too, your favorite movies, books, motorcycle.

i love your blush and your smile when i see you

i love you look at me from a distance when i am looking away and then shyly looks down or away when i catch you looking at me

and i love you. its more than enough.

31 July, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment