Thursday, June 17, 2010

10th

whether or not there is the tenth?
they're all the same ..
their eyes were wild to see the temptation
their smiles are ready to pounce on evil smile ...
and the conversation they somehow know can kill me ...
I'm just looking for the tenth man, which I believe to be my protector ..
that speaks without words poisonous .. keep me slowly .. my attention gently .. and will be hard when he wants to leave me ..
but is there a tenth that ..?
1 ... 2 .... 3 ... 4 ... 5 ... 6 ... 7 ... 8 .. .9 ..
and I could not find the number 10
that to the 10's ..
speak without emotion ..
laugh without lust
gently moving
and maintain without the benefit ....
a tenth that .. there but only part of the ninth of them ..
maybe I will not seek "them" anymore. I would search but "we" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment