Monday, June 21, 2010

letters in dawn......

This dawn..
Without bird chirp's and without sunrise smiling at me.. Just a cold so choke. Why everything so difficult boy...? Actually its really short. But make me stuck.
I felt so hurt, SO HURT. Stupidly beg, in vain, slaped.. And all the things bout pain I ever feel it. But you know.. Only one "little" pain in short "friend relationship" can make me down and make me couldn't breath..
Its breaking dawn.. Break out my heart, broke my real life.. And make me so dumby -f**k- its like love more than love.. Don't need too much word. Why you can't feel it?? Oh oke no worry.. ITS OVER LAST NIGHT.. Until now, I stay in room of cold. Cry for you.. :( miss your smile, need your hug.. Everything about you make me frozzen.. And I just try to stand up..
Not easy to me.. Its so diffucult. To forget you and forget you tender.. Forget your laugh.. I know I can't do it.
:'(
But I will survive.. Without you by my side.
Like before you come in my life..
I just to tell you..
In this dawn..
I cry for you my friend..


Fucking my lovely friend....
becoz of u i cant breath again......
SO HURTING ME DUMBY....

No comments:

Post a Comment